Recent Creative Works
- Robertson, R. 2018, Tesserae: essaying fragments of a life. New Writing, 2018.
- Kadmos, H and R. Robertson. 2018. A Darkness, A Shadow: in two voices, Meanjin, 77.1, pp 188-193.
- Robertson, R. 2017. On Fifty-three, Meniscus, 5.2, pp 37-44.
- Robertson, R. 2016. Rumpelstiltskin, Meniscus, 4.1, pp 33-34.
- Robertson, R. 2015. Velvet, Purple Prose. Fremantle Press, pp 60-71.
- Robertson, R. 2015. Dancing, Westerly, 60.2, pp 11-14.
- Robertson, R. 2015. Learning to Grieve, Axon: Creative Explorations, 5.1.
Recent Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- Robertson, R. and Fernandes, C. 2018. ‘You have no fucking idea’: out of sync mothering, in two voices, Dangerous Ideas about Mothers edited by Camilla Nelson and Rachel Robertson, UWA Publishing, pp 85-98.
- Nelson, C. and R. Robertson. 2018. Scrutiny, Dangerous Ideas about Mothers edited by Camilla Nelson and Rachel Robertson, UWA Publishing, pp 1-16.
- Fernandes, C. and R. Robertson. 2018. Bringing Maternal Studies into Critical Disability Studies, Manifestos for the Future of Critical Disability Studies. Routledge.
- Robertson, R. and P. Hetherington. 2018. Essaying Images: image and text in contemporary lyric essays, New Writing.
- Robertson, R. 2017. Undiscovered Countries, Shaping the Fractured Self ed H. T. Johnson. UWA Publishing, pp 11-16.
- Bennett, D. and R. Robertson. 2017. ePortfolios and the Development of Student Career Identity Within a Community of Practice: Academics as Facilitators and Guides, ed J. Rowley ePortfolios in Australian Universities. Springer: pp 65-82.
- Robertson, R. and P. Hetherington. 2017. A mosaic patterning: Space, time and the lyric essay, New Writing: 14.1, pp 1-11.
- Cardell, K. and R. Robertson. 2017. Essay now: the contemporary essay in Australia and beyond. TEXT Special Issue 39: The Essay eds R. Robertson and K. Cardell, April.
- Hetherington, P. and R. Robertson. 2017. Both broken and joined: subjectivity and the lyric essay. TEXT Special Issue 39: The Essay eds R. Robertson and K. Cardell, April.
- Robertson, R. with D. Juckes, M. O’Rourke and R. Pettitt-Schipp. ‘An ambiguous genre’: thoughts on creative non-fiction and the exegesis, TEXT Special Issue on the Exegesis, October.
- Robertson, R. 2015. Misfitting Mothers: feminism, disability and motherhood. Hecate 40 (1):7-19.
- Robertson, R. 2015. Out of Time: Maternal time and disability. Studies in the Maternal 7 (1): 1-13. Reprinted in ‘New Maternalisms’: Tales of Motherwork (Dislodging the Unthinkable) edited by R. Badruddoja & M. Motapanyane. Demeter Press, 2016, pp. 77-90.